Leaves are heavily ruffled and light green in color. It is much less invasive than the species and much showier. It has a ferny look to the plant, but can be planted in full hot sun with very little water. It is an insect repellent, often being planted outside doors and windows to repel ants and flies. Although it has some internal medicinal uses it can be quite toxic if ingested - care should be used planting around children and pets.
Prune heavily and withhold watering to keep its invasive quality low!