The Tea Garden - Workshop
At Morningsun Herb Farm
Join Morningsun Herb Farm owner Rose Loveall and Homestead Design Collective Owner and author Stefani Bittner for a hands on class on growing, harvesting and brewing herbal and flower teas from the garden. This will be a fun interactive class where we can dive right into the garden to explore and taste raw herbs and blooms, discuss different growing techniques and compare brewing techniques. Stefani, author of the book 'Harvest: Unexpected Projects Using 47 Extraordinary Garden Plants', will discuss some delicious herbal libations from her beautiful book and will have books for sale.
$15.00 - includes instructions and demonstration, and all materials.
Class date and time:
Saturday, June 17, 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
HOW TO REGISTER FOR WORKSHOPS
1. Please register early, workshops tend to fill up in advance of the scheduled day.
2. Pay in full when registering (including materials fees). We accept checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. IMPORTANT NOTE: We are happy to add your name to the sign-up list for any of our workshops. However, until we have received payment, you ARE NOT OFFICIALLY ENROLLED IN THE WORKSHOP. This means that as workshops sell out, and they often do, sign-ups who have not yet paid will be dropped from the list to make room for paying enrollees.
3. Payment can be made in person, by phone, AND NOW ONLINE!
4. Provide your name, address, phone number, and title of class when registering.
5. A 48-hour cancellation notice is required to receive a refund.
6. A $5.00 non-refundable fee will be retained on all cancellations.
7. Confirmation will be by phone, please provide when registering.
8. Class may be canceled if a minimum number of students is not met (for a full refund).
Morningsun Herb Farm