Spring Wreath Making Workshop 2023
At Morningsun Herb Farm
We harvested, dried, and stored so many flowers last spring and summer that we have enough to jump start spring 2023 with a fun dried wreath making workshop. This is your opportunity to sit amongst the flower colors of our warm sunny months and create a wreath of dried blooms and eucalyptus. Get in the spirit of spring with a cup of herbal tea and some spring bling! Class is $80, and includes all materials and herb tea. Please bring clippers.
$80.00 - includes instructions and demonstration, all materials, and herbal treats.
Class date and time:
Thursday, March 9, 10:00am-1:00pm (7 available)
Saturday, March 11, 10:00am-1:00pm (6 available)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR WORKSHOPS
1. Please register early, workshops tend to fill up in advance of the scheduled day.
2. Pay in full when registering (including materials fees). We accept checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. IMPORTANT NOTE: We are happy to add your name to the sign-up list for any of our workshops. However, until we have received payment, you ARE NOT OFFICIALLY ENROLLED IN THE WORKSHOP. This means that as workshops sell out, and they often do, sign-ups who have not yet paid will be dropped from the list to make room for paying enrollees.
3. Payment can be made in person, by phone, AND NOW ONLINE!
4. Provide your name, address, phone number, and title of class when registering.
5. A 48-hour cancellation notice is required to receive a refund.
6. A $5.00 non-refundable fee will be retained on all cancellations.
7. Confirmation will be by phone, please provide when registering.
8. Class may be canceled if a minimum number of students is not met (for a full refund).
Morningsun Herb Farm