Flowers and Herbs Wreath Making Workshop 2021
At Morningsun Herb Farm
Create a fragrant fresh wreath, accented with lovely flowers and herbs, or use all dried flowers and herbs for a long lasting decorative wreath. We have been harvesting from our gardens and flower fields throughout summer, so you will have a huge selection of colors and fragrances to choose from. This is a great class for beginners and experienced wreath makers alike, and it’s a great day out with family and friends. Many people take the class every year, because we always have new and interesting materials to choose from. Class size is 8 people.
$70.00 - includes instructions and demonstration, all materials, hot mulled cider, and herbal treats.
Class date and time:
Workshops are currently sold out. Please check back.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR WORKSHOPS
1. Please register early, workshops tend to fill up in advance of the scheduled day.
2. Pay in full when registering (including materials fees). We accept checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. IMPORTANT NOTE: We are happy to add your name to the sign-up list for any of our workshops. However, until we have received payment, you ARE NOT OFFICIALLY ENROLLED IN THE WORKSHOP. This means that as workshops sell out, and they often do, sign-ups who have not yet paid will be dropped from the list to make room for paying enrollees.
3. Payment can be made in person, by phone, AND NOW ONLINE!
4. Provide your name, address, phone number, and title of class when registering.
5. A 48-hour cancellation notice is required to receive a refund.
6. A $5.00 non-refundable fee will be retained on all cancellations.
7. Confirmation will be by phone, please provide when registering.
8. Class may be canceled if a minimum number of students is not met (for a full refund).
Morningsun Herb Farm